Champion & Skin Sale: Teemo's ear party


My Cottontail Teemo outfit was a hit at my family's Easter celebration. That's all well and good, but an enterprising yordle like me can't have an outfit that's only good for one day of the year. So, I'm going to throw an Ultimate Ears party! 487 RP
Here come my guests! Valkyrie Leona looks amazing in her winged ears. Parties aren't her normal scene, so she brought along a sword and shield. Not my kind of party favors... 260 RP
Battle Bunny Riven just got here, and our ears match. We'd look so cute going double top lane in the new meta. 487 RP




My pal Sona's providing the music for the night. Have you heard her play? Her songs are stunning. Like a good support, she's always got my back. 395 RP
Anivia's tied up with an important job, too. She's spinning on the ceiling making a wonderful disco ball. I feel bad, but I needed to set the right mood! 395 RP
I have a feeling that only Riven and I took this theme to heart. I don't want to be rude to the other guests, but I'd like to kick them all out now. I could also just Blind Dart them. Is that more or less rude? 487 RP



You missed the party, but you can snag the costumes and party favors from April 2 to April 5.